Groww vs Zerodha vs Upstox
There are many stock trading mobile applications and platforms out there, and all of them have some pros and cons. Groww, Zerodha, and Upstox are best trading platform india where traders buy and sell their stocks.
Table of Contents
best trading platform india: About GROWW
Groww is a platform that is highly accepted among the investors of mutual funds. It is a low-risk investment option and provides a higher rate of return on the investment made by the investor.
Groww provides good customer support and services and also has risk-free investment options. Therefore, most of the newest investors prefer Groww when they start investing. However, it also has so many other trading options that the user can choose for investment.
To use this application, the user required to complete the electronic KYC provided by Groww. Once it gets done, then the investor can start trading and investing in an ideal investment option.
Advantages of Using Groww
- You are not required to run here and there because it’s a KYC (know your customer) form you can fill just by sitting at home.
- Also, there is no stop time; hence, you can invest as well as trade intraday in an individual stock whenever you think fit and have an internet connection.
- Groww is the protected brokerage application you use, and it provides robust security to your profile. Thus, your investment and your money in the portfolio stay secure.
- Along with these, it has a well-optimized UI that contribute a simple user experience and makes the process more agile.
- You can make investment in the company’s shares without paying any charges.
best trading platform india: About ZERODHA
Zerodha is one of the remored and discount stock brokerage platforms considered the best stock investing platform for small investors. It does not have any charges system for trading distribution, and they charge only 0.1% or Rs20, whichever is low on every transaction.
However, the maximum brokerage commission can be Rs20 on this platform, so whatever investment amount you are investing in, you only need to pay a maximum of Rs20 for a brokerage charge.
As per the company, it completes more than ten thousand crore transactions daily. Currently, it is used by above 1,50,000 investors in India and has 4-star ratings.
Advantages of Using Zerodha
- It is one solution for investors and provides different types of investment and trading options.
- Its online platform works perfectly fine, even if your internet connection is low.
- Zerodha does not have any brokerage charges on the distribution and provides four to ten-time margins.
- It does not charge for creating as well as maintaining a trading account. However, you need to pay for the Demat account opening and maintenance charges which are 300 each. Although, the Demat account opening charges is the only one-time payment you need to bear, and you bear maintenance charges annually.
best trading platform india: About UPSTOX
Upstox comes on the list of the finest Indian brokerage companies that provide low-cost trading options. It has over 5,00,000 users who trade and invest in the stock market and take its diversified services.
Upstox provides variety of services such as investing in stocks, currencies, commodities, derivatives, and other types of trading. Hence if you were also looking for the best stock brokerage company, it could be a great choice.
However, it has received three-star customer ratings, but still, it is worth it as it has more than a 5,00,000 customer base.
Advantages of Using Upstox
It offers a low-cost investment option to investors and traders in the stock market.
You can open your Upstox trading account within just one or two days.
Their customer support is excellent because they have a waiting time of only 30 seconds.
Moreover, the user experience on its platform is outstanding and straightforward to navigate the features.
As per Upstox, it generates a profits of over 5000 million daily.
|Year of Establishment||2016||2010||2012|
|Branches||Groww does not have any offline branch that its customers can contact physically.||Zerodha has around 120 offline branches all over India, where it deals with its customers as well.||Upstox also has its branches; however, it has only four branches around India.|
|Charges||Groww does not charge for opening a trading account, opening a Demat account, and maintaining a Demat account. However, it charges Rs20 for annual trading account maintenance charges.||Zerodha charges Rs200 for opening a trading account, 100 for opening a Demat account, and 300 rupees for maintenance of the account. However, it does not indicate for maintaining a trading account for the user.||Upstox charges Rs150 each for opening a trading account and maintaining the Demat account of its user. However, it does not charge for the trading maintenance and opening of the Demat account.|
|Brokerage Charges||Groww charges for every transaction, whether for equity delivery, trading in stocks, equity, currency, or any other investment option. However, its charges are either 0.05% or Rs20 each; and only the minimum value applies as the charge.||It charges nothing for the equity delivery therefore you do not need to pay for this. Although, it charges 0.01% or Rs20, whichever is less, when you trade intraday, currencies, equity, and other investment options.||Upstox also does not charge for any equity delivery. However, it charges either 0.01% of the total investment or Rs20, whichever is the minimum. At the same time, you can trade in equity, currency, or other investment schemes.|
In my opinion, Upstox is the best online Trading or investment Platform because I use this platform for one year. And their services are also better.
Documents required for Opening a Demat Account?
- Aadhar Card / Driving License / Passport/ (for KYC)
- Pan Card
- One Bank Account (which will be connected with your Demat account).
To conclude, Investment in shares is related to risk in the share market. We don’t recommend you to invest in the share market. It should be your own choice. We are just helping you to understand the procedure of investment in the share market.